Industry Forums & Roundtables
Edgar, Dunn & Company administers numerous Industry Roundtables across our global footprint, which create a unique forum for the constructive exchange of new ideas and best practices within a given industry. Each Industry Roundtable is composed of senior-level managers from many leading financial institutions, and outside legal counsel is present for all meetings.
Current Payments Industry Roundtables
US Risk Manager’s Roundtable:
Established in 1992, the Risk Managers Roundtable (RMRT) focuses on general purpose consumer card portfolios.
US Private Label Roundtable:
Established in 1996, the Private Label Roundtable (PLRT) focuses on store card portfolios.
US Commercial Card Roundtable:
Established in 1998, the Commercial Card Roundtable (CCRT) focuses on small business card portfolios.
US Underserved Roundtable:
Established in 2007, the Underserved/Underbanked Roundtable (USRT) focuses on financial services to the unbanked and underbanked segments.
If you are interested in participating in, or learning more, about the US Roundtables,
please contact: John Bresnahan
Australia & New Zealand Roundtables
Australian ATM Roundtable
Established in 2010 this Roundtable focuses on detailed ATM benchmarking to assist with ATM network planning and strategy development.
If you are interested in participating in or just finding out more about the Australian and New Zealand roundtables, please contact Ryan Yuzon
Major benefits of Roundtable membership include:
- Forum for Collaboration: Opportunity to discuss industry trends and observations and to share ideas and solutions related to risk management with major industry leaders. Recent examples:
- Established guidelines for determining discriminatory impact of credit-granting decisions
- Created guidelines that led to the development of an industry-wide fraud risk management database
- Industry Influence: Opportunity to speak with a collective voice on critical issues facing the entire industry.
- Developed recommendations for the federal government to modify re-aging regulations
- Provide ongoing direction to the card associations/schemes regarding proposed risk management initiatives
- Peer Benchmarking and Special Surveys: Proprietary monthly reports comparing key data and performance metrics of each individual organization with that of the entire membership, as well as custom surveys that focus on specific initiatives or business processes
- Special Economic Reports: Detailed explanations and analysis of economic issues in the risk environment.