iGaming is experiencing growth, and evolution within the industry is evident. Therefore, it is important that iGaming payment managers have a strong payments strategy to facilitate such growth. In this white paper, EDC in partnership with HiPay has identified seven best practices for iGaming payment managers:
- Facilitate frictionless onboarding and efficient KYC
- Provide instant pay-ins and pay-outs
- Increase conversion through payment optimisation
- Implement payment orchestration with smart routing capabilities
- Adapt to regulations and lead by example
- Automate and optimise financial reconciliation for payment methods across all areas
- Build partnerships with PSPs beyond payments
Creating a payment strategy that prioritises frictionless onboarding, instant payments, payment orchestration and efficient reconciliation is essential for iGaming merchants. Leading by example in terms of regulatory compliance and building partnerships with PSPs will further strengthen iGaming merchant service offerings. By leveraging these seven best practices, iGaming merchants can implement a competitive payment strategy.
The content of this article does not reflect the official opinion of Edgar, Dunn & Company. The information and views expressed in this publication belong solely to the author(s).